Best Raksha Bandhan Sms For Sister In Hindi | Raksha Bandhan Sms To Sister
1) Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Sister In Hindi
Raksha bandhan ka tyohar hai
Har taraf khusiyon ki bochaar hai
Bandha ek dhage mein
Bhai-Bhain ka pyar hai.
Happy Rakshabandhan Dear Sister
2) Special Happy Rakhi Messages To Sister In Hindi
Aaj ka din bahut khaas hai,
Behna k liye kuch mere pas hai,
Tere sukun ki khaatir o behnaa..
Tera bhaiya hamesha tere sath hai !!
3) Best Raksha Bandhan Blessing Sms For Brother Sister
Chehre par tumhare chaand sa noor ho,
Sada har gum har mushkil tumse door ho,
Kaamyabi sada Tumhare Kadam Chume,
Jeevan me hum na kabhi ek dusre se door ho!
4) Best Happy Rakhi Sms For Behan In Hindi
Ye Lamha Kuch Khas Hai,
Behan Ke Hathon Mein Bhai Ka Haath Hai,
Rakhi Ke Dhaago Se Saja Ye Tyohaar hai,
Es Pal Ka har Hissa Mere liye Bahut Khas Hai
Very Best Amazing Raksha bandhan Quotes For Brother | Happy Rakhi Quotes About Brother
1) There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother. ~Terri Guillemets
2) A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you. ~Proverb
3) Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. ~Marc Brown
4) Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore. ~Hindu Proverb
5) My brother, someone who I know I can always depend on! ~Catherine Pulsifer
Best Raksha Bandhan Love Quotes About Sister | Sister Is My Best Friend
1) Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there. ~Amy Li
2) We acquire friends and we make enemies, but our sisters come with the territory. ~Evelyn Loeb
3) My sister is my best friend, She taught me how to live. ~Anonymous
4) Whatever you do they will love you; even if they don’t love you they are connected to you till you die. You can be boring and tedious with sisters, whereas you have to put on a good face with friends. ~Deborah Moggach
5) Our roots say we’re sisters, our hearts say we’re friends. ~Anonymous
Best Sweet Heart Touching Happy Raksha Bandhan Sms Messages For Sister
1) Special Raksha Bandhan Wishes Sms For Sister
Sister,you are like a fragrant rose.
Sister, you are the greatest gift of life.
Sister,you lift my spirit to newer heights.
Sister, you make me feel special always.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely sister.
2) Sweet Love Rakhi Sms For Sister In English
Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.
Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain which is not visible
to anyone. I love my sister….
3) Happy Raksha Bandhan Sms For Sweet Sister
Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself:
You mean the world to me.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.
4) Loving Quotes From Brother To Sister On Rakhi
You were the best present I have ever got.
Thanks for coming in my life sweet sister.
You made my childhood more exciting and memorable.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Very Best Short Raksha Bandhan Status For Facebook
1) I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three. ~Anonymous
2) A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams. ~Anonymous
3) More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you’ve been bad and good. ~Linda Sunshine
4) Help one another, is part of the religion of sisterhood. ~Louisa May Alcott
5) Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions. ~Ugo Betti
Awesome Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages Status For Whatsapp
1) Sisters share the scent and smells… the feel of a common childhood. ~Pam Brown
2) Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow. ~Benjamin Disraeli
3) The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. ~Cali Rae Turner
4) A brother is a friend provided by nature. ~Legouve Pere
5) You can kid the world. But not your sister. ~Charlotte Gray
Very Best Happy Raksha Bandhan Sms Messages Wishes For Brother
1) Sweet Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Brother
My brother is the best amongst all.
No wonder everyone says
That he is just like me.
All the best for your life brother
On this occasion when i miss you
And love you more.
2) Cute Happy Rakhi Messages in English
My wonderful brother,
I am sending you a thread
that will definitely make
our bond of love stronger.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
3) Loving Quotes Form Sister on Rakhi
You never say no,
You never say that’s impossible and
You never say you can’t.
That’s My Bro, A Superman
Who make things possible and
Who make paths smoother.
I Love You Bro…!!!
4) Happy Raksha Bandhan Sms in English
My brother is Miles away,
Where I cannot see his smile,
Where I cannot laugh with him,
Where I cannot hold him in my arms,
Yet he is ever in my thoughts and smiles
Happy Rakhi, my dearest brother!
Raksha bandhan ka tyohar hai
Har taraf khusiyo ki bochaar h
Rishta bandha h ek dhage me
Ye Bhai-Behan ka pyaar hain
Best Raksha Bandhan Images Pictures Greetings | Happy Rakhi Images And Greetings
“A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.”
“No matter how far you are, my warm regards are always with you…… this Rakhi, we will once again bring back the spirit of the happy days.”
“Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart – oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape – of your sister.”
“Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.”
Happy Raksha Bandhan quotes And Sayings
1) We may look old and wise to the outside world. But to each other, we are still in junior school. ~Charlotte Gray
2) A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. ~Isadora James
3) A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self. ~Marian Sandmaier
4) To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident, it is to have a soul-mate for life. ~Victoria Secunda
5) Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. ~Vietnamese Proverb